If you have decided to eat Keto then you know it can be difficult at times. There is an endless supply of books, blogs, and podcasts to wade through. You have to decide what products are the most beneficial and which brands are worth the money. That is why I have created this page, to help you make these decisions. I hope you find these Keto resources helpful!
Favorite Subscription Services
- ButcherBox – excellent source for quality, grass-fed meats that utilizes a subscription service and delivers right to your door!
- Kettle & Fire Bone Broth – the best grass-fed bone broth on the internet. You can order when needed, create a monthly subscription, or you even find it in Whole Foods.
- MCT Oil – no flavor, high in fat, excellent brain fuel. Works great in Bulletproof Coffee.
- Zevia – stevia flavored soda. These taste just like your favorite sodas (even my kids love them).
- Almond flour, Coconut flour, Swerve (granular & confectioners) – staples for Keto baking.
- Almonds, Macadamia nuts, Brazil nuts – for snacking of course.
- Lily’s dark chocolate and chocolate chips – stevia sweetened dark chocolate.
- Kerrygold butter – grass-fed butter used for cooking and Bulletproof coffee.
- Coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil – staples for cooking and salad dressings.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – excellent for adjusting the PH in your body, increasing fat loss, boosting your immune system, and helping with fasting.
- Legendary Foods flavored nuts and nut butters – natural ingredients and completely sugar free. Use coupon code “Johnathon” for 10% off!
I wouldn’t say these are “must-read” books, but if you are looking to dive a little deeper or get a little extra help then here are my recommendations.
The Keto Reset Diet, by Mark Sisson & Brad Kearns – excellent book for those starting into the Keto diet. The author helps you adjust before going full-keto.
Rich Food, Poor Food, by Jayson & Mira Calton – an excellent guide to grocery shopping and knowing which foods and products to buy.
Wheat Belly, by William Davis – a fantastic explanation of the dangers of wheat.
- My Recipes – my goal is to regularly update you with new recipes that my family (mainly my wife) come up with. Subscribe to my newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of these delicious recipes.
- KetoConnect – Matt and Megha are a go-to place for Keto recipes. Make sure and check them out.
- Keto Comfort Foods, by Maria Emmerich – this cookbook is amazing!
My Favorite Podcasts