When you are following the ketogenic diet, it can be overwhelming to know what to buy. Let me help you by sharing some of my favorites and staples through this keto shopping list. All of the links included on this page will take you straight to the Amazon product page for easy ordering. I’ve found that Amazon is an excellent source for keeping my pantry stocked with keto products. Not a Prime Member? Get a FREE 30-day trial here!
Oils are excellent for adding fat to your diet along with a host of other health benefits. Make sure to look for organic, Non-GMO oils.
- Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, and Olive Oil
- MCT Oil – also available in Powdered and Emulsified (Available flavors: Coconut, Strawberry, Cinnamon Swirl, and Vanilla)
While you shouldn’t need to snack much once you are fat-adapted, every now and then you will need something quick to hold you over. You want something high in fat, quick, and healthy. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Nuts – Almonds, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts
- Beef Sticks – Paleo-Valley Beef Sticks (3 flavors) or Chomps (2 flavors)
- Flours – Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Arrowroot Flour
- Sugar Alternatives (see my article)- Stevia (Granular or Liquid), Swerve Confectioners, Monk Fruit
- Cacao Powder
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (sweetened with stevia)
Dressings and Sauces
If you’re like me, you’ve become frustrated looking for dressings and sauces in your local grocery. They all contain refined oils and sugar. These are my favorite dressings that are made with an avocado oil base and without sugar.
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
- Primal Kitchen Dressings – available in 10 varieties
- Alterna Sweets Ketchup – incredible flavor
- Apple Cider Vinegar – this can be used for everything
No list would be complete without some of the essential kitchen products. When you are eating keto, you are eating more real food. This means more prep so the proper appliances are critical.
- A good blender is essential
- For smaller jobs, like a quick smoothie or bulletproof coffee, we love our NutriBullet
- A food processor is a must for a lot of recipes, we tried just using a blender but the food processor makes it much easier.
- This Hamilton Beach Food Processor has worked out great for us.
- If you plan on baking, you will definitely want to get a good mixer.
- Kitchen Aid is the best in this category.
*Disclosure: we are members of Amazon Associates and do earn a commission for products order through the above links. Thank you for helping us continue to provide valuable content for our readers!